School Attendance Review Board (SARB) Meeting
When: June 5, 2018, at 8:30 am
Where: Instructional Service Conference Room, District Office
Reasonable accommodation for any individual with a disability: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, any individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the public meetings of the District’s SARB may request assistance by contacting the SARB office, (760) 244-4411, ext. 7256.
Public documents related to open session agenda items are available for review by the public at the Administration and Educational Support Center, located at 15576 Main Street, Hesperia, CA.
8:30 A.M. – Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Welcome and Introductions
- Public Comment from the Audience. This is the time and place for the general public to address the School Attendance Review Board on any item on the Agenda or within the Board’s jurisdiction. Please limit comments to five minutes per individual.
- Closed Session. Pursuant to Education Code section 48912, the Board may hold closed sessions to consider an action against a pupil.
- Reconvene in Open Session
- Reporting out of Closed Session