- An Intra-District transfer is requesting a change from one school within HUSD to another, by a parent that resides within the HUSD boundaries.
- An Inter-District transfer is requesting to change from the district of residence, where the parent resides, to a school outside the boundaries of that district. These forms can be obtained from the District Office of the district of residence.
- You may obtain an Inter-District transfer form from the Student Services Office of the Hesperia Unified School District if you live within the boundaries of HUSD.
- If the parent is requesting enrollment at a school in HUSD, the inter-district transfer form must be turned in the site they desire of approval or denial.
HUSD Resource Guide
- Online form coming soon. Contact Student Services for a copy.