FB Pixel

District Transfers

Intra-District Transfers

Inter-District Transfers

  • An Inter-District transfer is requesting to change from the district of residence, where the parent resides, to a school outside the boundaries of that district. These forms can be obtained from the District Office of the district of residence.
    • You may obtain an Inter-District transfer form from the Student Services Office of the Hesperia Unified School District if you live within the boundaries of HUSD.
    • If the parent is requesting enrollment at a school in HUSD, the inter-district transfer form must be turned in the site they desire of approval or denial.

HUSD Resource Guide

  • Online form coming soon. Contact Student Services for a copy.
Translate »