FB Pixel

Student Services

Frequently Asked Questions

Does my student qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch?

Go to the Nutritional Services website to read more and enroll.

What bus route does my student take to school?
  • For elementary schools, find your student’s school on this PDF.
  • For secondary schools, find your student’s school on this PDF.
  • If you have additional questions, please contact First Student Transportation at (760) 244-4022.
How do I obtain student records?
  • A former student can request an official or unofficial transcript through Parchment.com. Click below on the last school of attendance:
  • Requests can also be made directly to the last school of attendance via fax, email, or mail. Please provide the following:
    • A valid ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
    • Name the student was registered under when they attended HUSD
    • Date of birth
    • Last school of attendance
    • Contact phone number
    • Signature and date
    • Type of records requested
    • A return mailing address, fax number, or email address to send requested records
Where do I enroll my student?
  • Registration takes place at the students home” school. Please contact that school directly for enrollment information.

What school should my student attend?
How do I contact Special Services?
Where can I obtain a work permit?
  • Students should contact their school’s Counseling Office for information regarding work permits.
    • Work Permit Form

Contact Us

Tom Loomis

Director of Student Services

Phone: (760) 244-4411 ext. 7233
Email: tom.loomis@hesperiausd.org

Windy Ferren

Executive Secretary I

Phone: (760) 244-4411 ext. 7233
Email: windy.ferren@hesperiausd.org

Kelly Garcia

Senior Clerk Typist

Phone: (760) 244-4411 ext. 7233
Email: kelly.garcia@hesperiausd.org

Cynthia Thoele

District Social Worker

Phone: (760) 244-4411 ext. 7255
Email: cynthia.thoele@hesperiausd.org

Updated February 2018

Translate »