Personnel ServicesTo contact us, please call (760) 244-4411 and use the extension listed below.
All Hesperia Unified School District postings are listed on EdJoin and all applications must be submitted through EdJoin. We are not affiliated with ZipRecruiter, Monster, Indeed or any other job search agency.
Hesperia Unified School District does not discriminate in its hiring on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sex, or sexual orientation. Complaints alleging noncompliance with this policy of nondiscrimination should be directed to:
Assistant Superintendent, Personnel Karen Kelly-Pelayes ext. 7331
Hesperia Unified School District
15576 Main Street
Hesperia, CA 92345
In House Applications
Absence Request Form (AB 1522)
Collective Bargaining Agreements
Union Bargaining Agreements for CSEA and HTA.
View positions within families and classified salary schedule.
- Assistant Superintendent, Personnel Services – Karen Kelly-Pelayes, ext. 7331
- Secretary to Mrs. Kelly-Pelayes – Ginny Bodnar, ext. 7331
- Director, Personnel Services (Classified) – Paige Moyer, ext. 7295
- Director, Personnel Services (Certificated) – Larry Porras, ext. 7403
- Secretary to Mrs. Moyer – Gretchen Castaneda, ext. 7295
- Secretary to Mr. Porras – Sheryl Clark, ext. 7403
- Classified Personnel Specialist – Jacki Pryor, ext. 7219
- Classified Personnel Specialist – Stacy Walker, ext. 7216
- Substitute System Specialist – Amy Green, ext. 7230
- Personnel Technician – Trish Herring, ext. 7405
- Assistant Director, Personnel Services – Cindy Fortin, ext. 7240
- Credentials Analyst – Michelle Rush, ext. 7213
- Department Program Administrative Secretary – Catherine Brown, ext. 7305
- Substitute System Specialist – Brittany Frye, ext. 7214